Organization products I love

Organization products I love



After the things I will never use, here's now a few of my faves.

Lynk metal divider for the linen closet

I have those it it prevents high piles of towels to flip over.



















IKEA Kuggis bins

I use them for a lot of purpose. I even store some of my sewing project in them.
















This hanger is perfect to store my scarves




















USB cord, earbuds or auxiliary cable are not a jumble of mess since I use them. I also have 2 desk cable clip and I love them because I don't have to glue anything.



















I love Command product because they are perfect when you don't wanna do damage (specially as renter), but this one is useful to store all you brooms and mops



















Expending cutlery tray

I bought one an never regretted it, it adapt to fit my space, so no more lost space

The Home Edit bins from Canadian Tire

I love to use them in my pharmacy linen closet. They have 




Comments