12 beauty products I like




Here's few products (beauty related) I use and like. They are at different price point, but they were worth it in my opinion


Urban Decay eyeshadows. They are pigmented and hold well.

Urban Decay primer potion. I do like Too Faced Shadow insurence also, but the later seems to separate in the tube.

Urban Decay all nighter setting spray

Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone pencil. This transparent lip pencil helps my lip colours last longer.

Neutrogena ULTRA SHEER Body Mist sunscreen. I LOVE it, so quick and easy to apply, specially on your back, by yourself.

Neutrogena ULTRA SHEER Face & Body Stick Sunscreen. I discovered this in summer 2016, perfect for a quick apply (or re-apply) in the face

Neutrogena ULTRA SHEER WATER-LIGHT Daily Face Sunscreen. This one is great, specially if you are going to wear makeup over it.

Benefit High beam. This highligther is perfect for my complexion.

Make Up For Ever Sens' Eye Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser. I love it, it removes even waterproof mascara without burning my eyes too much.

Clinical Strength Stress Response Smooth Solid Deodorant, Serene Citrus. I tried a lot of antiperspirant in my life. Some where good at keeping me dry, but I had stains on my armpits, some would smell like baby powder (aka disgusting) or last not long enough. This one smell great; I prefer citrus scent on my armpits. You apply it at night and it last untill the night after. I think I found my holly grail antiperspirant.

Avene Soothing eye contour cream. I have some eczema/skin iritation around my eyes and this cream helps a lot. It's also the only one I saw you could apply near your eyes.

Cover Girl Full Lash Bloom Mascara by LashBlast. I would not say it's the best mascara ever, but it's the next best thing since my favourites got discontinued (L'Oréal Panoramic Curl and Urban Decay Supercurl). I does really keep lashes soft.







Comments