What's on my iPod: April 2019





April 2019 edition

Here's the new (ish) songs I have on my current playlist.

The Veronicas In My Blood
The Veronicas Think of Me
I had no idea there were (relatively) new songs. Good thing a friend of mine posted Think Of Me on Facebook

Carly Rae Jepsen No Drug Like Me
Carly Rae Jepsen Now That I Found You
I really can't wait for her new album.

Emma Bunton Baby Please Don't Stop
She also has a new album My Happy Place, but all but 2 songs are cover that does not excite me that much despite being a huge fan.

Cassiøpeia Better
T. Thomason Hope
The Launch did launched great songs, those 2 are my fave.


Ellie Goulding Flux
Ellie Goulding Sixteen
Flux grew on me, after a few listen, I really like it. Another of my favourite artist who will (I guess) put a new album out in 2019

All of them are available on the Canadian iTunes (and probably elsewhere)

Comments